Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 2 - The Export

Good Morning Vancouver
Spending a day retracing my steps/routine of the previous 4 years was a treat
Sometimes we don't get a chance to "go back to how things used to be"
This day gave me that opportunity.

Corinne donned a mod dress that I thought was awesome
I walked to my car and then onto work
Stopping to get my coffee/muffin with the Blendz girls that are always full of smiles and happy stories.
Crickets at work, I guess it's summer and lots of people are off.

My start south began a bit later than hoped but I was on my way by 5:30
Bits of traffic, border waits and then the 70 mph freeway that always makes me feel like "wide open spaces"
The big, bright full moon rose up from behind the low mountains that had some delicate clouds pulled across them.  Everett at dusk was beautiful.
Made it to Redmond just before 10 and tapped lightly on the door (baby in bed !!)
Welcomed by my friends and a big comfy bed to sleep in, the day was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving us a blog to follow, so wonderful to keep track of you fetching your dream!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Love72, it is a dream realized and I'm enjoying every moment with that in mind.

    ReplyDelete